sábado, 22 de octubre de 2022

Dear Killua,

                                                                                                                           12/12/2024


          Dear Killua,


   It's been a long time since we last saw each other; time passes slowly for those 

   who love the most.

   I remember when we said goodbye, I wanted to hug you but I just couldn't, if I had done 

   I'd not have been able to separate from you.

   You were my first friend, and I was yours and we lived so many adventures that time 

   stopped for us.

   I'm so sorry for all I made you suffer, I'm really sorry that a soul as pure as yours cried so 

   much for me.

   Now I am aware of the damage I did to the person who loved and cared for me the most.

                 I miss hearing: BAKA!!! just like you used to tell me; I loved to see you angry  

   because of my stupid things. I feel like I'm missing half life if you're not around.


    I know it's late for this, I know I failed you.

    I saw Melody a little while ago and she works for your family now. She told me that they

   don't know where you are but before you disappeared you left Alluka in charge of 

    Leorio and Kurapika.

   Every day of all these years I have thought of you, how happy and brave you made me, 

   and above all, of our friendship, which we swore would never be broken.

   I don't know how to find you or where to send this letter but I do know that you are 

   the best friend anyone could ever have.

          Killu, you carried me so many times... and if I am here it is because you saved my life.

    I remember when you told me that I was the light, but that's not so: the light was 

    always you since the first time I saw you with that skate.

    I'm the luckiest person in the world to have crossed paths with you; every 

    second we spent together was worth it.

    I hope that wherever you are you are happy and that you eat many chocorobots, I don't 

    ask more from life.

 


Thank you, Killua, for so much! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being in my life.


                 Do you remember that song that aunt Mito liked so much?


                                    "We'll meet again


                                     don't know where


                                      don't know when


                                      but I know we'll meet again


                                      some sunny day"


                          

                                       Love you so much, Killua


                                                      Gon Xxx


           


                  

 


                                  

                                                        


  



  


  



  

  


 

        

          

 


     

       



 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario